Contribute to the successful daily operations of local New Plymouth businesses by driving Class 2 trucks through AWF. Bring your passion and dedication for safe driving and variety in your job by talking to the team about our driving opportunities on offer.
With clients from a range of different industries - there is something for everyone.
We currently have the capacity to put team through their class 2 licence with one of our clients who have an on-the-job trainer that will help you grow from holding a class 2L to the full licence. PLUS you will have the opportunity to gain valuable hands on experience with the same client in an on-going capacity.
At a minimum you will work 40 hours per week between Monday and Friday starting around 6am working full days.
There is scope for our team to go permanent but this comes down to your attitude, reliability and work ethic.
With competitive rates, continuous internal and external support, and the chance to extend your driving skills and qualifications, our available jobs are the perfect opportunity you've been waiting for.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- A current and clean Class 2L Drivers Licence (or are happy to add 2L to your licence)
- Have excellent communication skills and a high work ethic
- Be able to pass a drug & alcohol screen and have a clean criminal record
- Undergo a MyACC Pre-employment Check
- Adhere to Health & Safety policies and procedures, with strong hazard identification
I'm in, so what now?
Apply online NOW through the portal or else give us a call on 06 759 8073 for a no obligation chat.