Leading International Logistics Company requires an experienced Class 2 driver for a 4 month assignment. Delivery of freight to the Auckiland Metro area. Due to the urgent nature of this role an immediate start is required.
The depot is based in Otahuhu and offers you an opportunity to work within a dynamic team and a fast paced environment where Health and Safety is paramount.
- Load and unload freight safely
- Ensure freight is handled with minimum damage
- Scan all freight
- Participate in all safety procedures
- Operate all vehicles in a safe manner
- Maintain, clean and tidy vehicles
What's in it for you?
- Excellent company with great opportunity to grow.
- Potential to go permanent for the right candidate.
- Ongoing temp assignment
To be successful you will need:
- Experience in Class 2 Driving
- Good customer handling skills.
- Experience driving on New Zealand roads
- Motivated and willing to learn.
- Health & Safety Conscious.
- Able to lift upto 20 Kg.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screening and Ministry of Justice check.
In return, we can offer you the following:
- Weekly wages paid on time
- Regular, consistent work
- On-going support and communication while you are working
If you're keen on being part of a company that actually cares about and rewards its staff, get in touch. We reckon it'll be well worth your while.
AWF. Keeping NZ Working.