Hall's Group holds a nationwide presence from Auckland to Invercargill and they are the only company in New Zealand providing an end-to-end service: integrating refrigerated and frozen transport, cold storage, cross-docking, warehousing and distribution.
AWF are recruiting on Hall's Groups behalf and looking for full time permanent class 2 drivers who are reliable and understand the meaning of "Customer Service" to make deliveries across Metro Auckland.
This is a full-time position with 40+ hours per week Monday - Saturday. You will be delivering chilled and frozen goods throughout the Auckland Metro area and will be required to load and unload your goods as required. Therefore, a valid fork hoist licence is required however not essential, as training may be provided to obtain your fork hoist licence on the job.
To be a successful candidate you should have the following:
- Customer focused and target driven
- Hold a clean Class 2 license.
- Able to work in a chilled work environment
- Attention to detail and manage deliveries within a specific timeline.
- Good area knowledge of the Auckland region.
- Willingness to learn and succeed in a Transport Environment.
- Be safe and take all reasonable precautions to maintain a safe working environment.
- Hardworking, honest and reliable.
- Reasonable standard of fitness.
What's in it for You?
- Work for a well-respected company
- Security of employment and hours worked
- Opportunity to progress within the business E.G. Upskill to other driving classes 4 and 5
Interested candidates should attach a Cover Letter to be considered.
Please apply online. Please also feel free to call Mitchell Burns directly on 0275773384 to discuss role further.