$150 pressie card available - Read more below**
In partnership with Toll NZ, AWF are recruiting a number of Class 2 Drivers to join this awesome team through to the December 24 with an immediate start.
AWF will be your main point of contact for Toll NZ, who require experienced drivers for 5-6am starts to 5-530pm finish on a convenient Monday to Friday schedule. The roles are available for an immediate start through to the end of December with longer term employment opportunities available for the right people.
As one of New Zealand's leading international logistics companies, Toll NZ covers parcel and courier services, freight transport, international freight forwarding, warehouse and storage plus so much more!
- Ensure safe loading and unloading of freight. Lashing and Strapping experience required
- Scanning all freight
- Participating in all safety procedures
- Operating all vehicles in a safe manner
- Maintaining, cleaning and tidying vehicles.
- DG licence required
What's in it for you?
- Excellent company with a great opportunity to grow
- 7-week temporary assignment with the possibility of longer-term opportunities
- Early morning shift availability Monday to Friday - weekend work optional
To be successful you will need:
- Availability from now through to 24th December 2021
- Minimum 2 months experience in driving Class 2 vehicles
- A clean Class 2 License
- Good customer handling skills
- Ability and keenness to learn
- A Health and Safety focus
- The ability to pass a pre-employment drug screening and Ministry of Justice check.
- DG Endorsement
In return, we can offer you the following:
- **$150 pressie card after 40 hours**
- Weekly wages paid on time
- Regular, consistent work
- On-going support and communication while you are working.
If you're keen on being part of a company that really cares and rewards its staff, get in touch. We'd love to hear from you! Please call Mitchell on 027 577 3384 to find out more or click on the link to apply today!