Class 2 driver required by a leading International Logistics company. Auckland Airport location with an immediate start.
You will be operating a Class 2 freight Tug vehicle with trailers or dollys attached and Class 2 truck.
You time will be split 70% Tug / 15% Truck and 15% manual loading and unload of freight.
Your duties include:
- Moving ULDs on and off trailers or dollys
- Submitting documentation for freight recovery
- Retreival of freight
- Manual loading of freight where required
- To be successful you will need:
- Must have a Full Class 2 Driving Licence (Manual Transmission)
- Dangerous Goods Endorsement (Advantage but not mandatory)
- Clean NZ driving record.
- Ability to lift 25-30 kgs
- Great time management and able to priorities your time
- Work Independently and as part of a team.
- The ability to pass a pre employment drug screening test and Ministry of Justice check.
- Must be able to provide 2 X References.
- Must have NZ residency/citizenship or a valid NZ work permit.
In return, we can offer you the following:
- Weekly wages paid on time
- Competitive pay rates as well as 8% holiday pay
- Regular, consistent work
- Reward and recognition incentives
- On-going support and communication while you are working
Sound like you? Apply online today, we'd love to hear from you.
AWF Keeping NZ Working