*Overseas applicants will NOT be considered for this role*
Our client in the Civil Construction industry is looking for a competent foreman to run a crew for the upcoming busy season.
You will need to have proven experience running a crew and a project.
You will need experience in Three waters and infastructure and pipe laying.
In addition to this you will need the below
- WTR and Class 2 an advantage
- Reliability including reliable transport to get yourself to and from work daily
- Keenness to get stuck in and get the job done
- Willingness to learn and take on feedback as it comes
- Strong health and safety focus to keep yourself and others safe on sites.
- Positive attitude as you will encounter the public and contractors on a daily basis
In addition to these you will be required to undertake a pre employment drug and alcohol screen and criminal history check.
What you will get from AWF:
- Weekly pay $30ph to $40ph
- Annual leave accrual and sick leave after 6 months + Kiwisaver
- Ongoing support from your manager and the Team at AWF
- PPE Provided
- Regular catch ups and health and safety monitoring from AWF.
If this sounds like you then please give us a call on 035793900, 021809067 or email firstname.lastname@example.org