Covid hits once again (and might be here for quite a while)! We have an opportunity that keeps you working even during lockdowns!
2 available positions: Drain Unblocker & Labourer
About the role
- Visit sites & assess issue with the sewer or stormwater drain
- Determine equipment & tools required in clearing blockages in drains & pipes
- Read and understand plans, levels & grades
- Set-up and operate dewatering systems and bypass pumps
- Mix & place concrete/plaster & seal pipework when required
Benefits & work arrangement
- Work Monday to Friday from 7:30 am to 5:00 pm
- Based in East Tamaki but operates across Auckland
- Salary is between $23.00 to $26.00 per hour depending on your experience
- You will also receive holiday pay + Kiwisaver + ACC Cover + full PPE gear at no cost
- Experience in drain unblocking
- Competent with testing of gravity & pressure pipe systems
- Good understanding of H&S, confined space requirements & first aid
- Good level of physical fitness & great attitude towards work
Note: You need to pass a drug screen & disclose criminal convictions & must have NZ citizenship/residency or a valid work visa to apply
How to apply?
Click Apply now! Alternatively, please call Pamela at 0800 922 955 to discuss the job opportunity or you are welcome to email any enquiries to email@example.com.
For more job vacancies please visit our website https://www.awf.co.nz/
This role is being handled by AWF - Auckland Construction & Civil Branch.