Our client is seeking a Dogman/Rigger to assist their crane drivers in the movement and direction of the crane loads and attaching the load to the crane.
This is a top-notch commercial construction company, working on a long awaited construction project, with a top of the line health and safety culture. You will enjoy this job!
After an initial period through AWF, this client has the intention on taking the right person for the job on permanently.
To be considered for this role, you will need the following:
- A current Dogman ticket
- Up-to-date knowledge of worksite safety rules and correct lifting techniques.
- Attention to detail and pride in the work you carry out
- Responsible behaviour and a zero harm mentality
- Reliability and high work ethic
- Follow instruction well
- Excellent verbal and non-verbal communication skills for clear communication, incl by radio
- Able to pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Site Safe (or willing to complete the courses)
- Two recent contactable workplace references
If you feel you are the right person for the job or would like further information, please forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com, or simply call Daan on 04 474 2361 for more information.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position as a Tradesman, Technician or Engineer, please call us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Please note that applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a current, valid NZ work permit.
AWF - Keeping NZ Working