AWF are looking for strong individuals who will be a key part of a dynamic team and a valuable contributor to a global company that is one of the FMCG market leaders.
This will be ongoing temp to perm role for the right candidate at their warehouse department. Reporting to the Warehouse Supervisor, the main responsibilities of this role are as follows.
Duties include or limited too:
- Support other coordinators (Transport and Communications) as and when required
- Making sure data entry input into the system is 100% accurate and that all documentation is in line with company practice and compliance procedures.
- Support the Logistics Manager and other leaders in the logistics team where required
- Overseeing all loads being dispatched on appropriate vehicles in accordance with on-site safety, traffic flow and chain of responsibility.
- Assign orders to pickers
What's in it for you?
- Great Pay Rate.
- Potential to go permanent for the right candidate.
- Ongoing temp assignment
Pay rate: $28.00 per hour
Shift Time: Afternoon Shift (14:30 - 22:30)
To be successful you will need:
- Qualifications or substantial experience in logistics or warehousing or transportation coordination.
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office suite of products with high level skills in Excel.
- SAP experience would be highly considered.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment is desirable
- Strong communication, both written and spoken
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently both autonomously and within a team environment
- Polite and professional phone manner
- Perform well under pressure
- Excellent time management skills
In return, we can offer you the following:
- Weekly wages paid on time
- Regular, consistent work
- On-going support and communication while you are working
If you're keen on being part of a company that actually cares about and rewards its staff, get in touch. We reckon it'll be well worth your while.
AWF. Keeping NZ Working.