A number of our client's Warehouses and Distribution centers have asked us for additional temporary staff to support them with an immediate start. As a result, we are looking for individuals who are interested in doing some physical work that involves loading/unloading large containers.
These roles are physically demanding so the person needs to be fit enough to lift up to 10 Kgs - 25 Kgs repetitively.
- Loading and unloading containers
- Picking orders using RF Scan
- Bulk and part picking
- General warehouse duties
What's in it for you?
- Our clients are growing and there may be the opportunity for permanent work in the future.
- Full training provided and great potential to build on your career.
- Potential to earn good money.
To be successful you will need:
- Physically fit and strong - can lift 20kg - 25kg repetitively.
- Health and safety conscious
- The ability to pass a pre employment drug screening test and Ministry of Justice check.
- Must be able to provide 2 X References.
- Must have NZ residency/citizenship or a valid NZ work permit.
In return, we can offer you the following:
- Weekly wages paid on time
- Regular, consistent work
- On-going support and communication while you are working
If you're keen on being part of a company that actually cares about and rewards its staff, get in touch. We reckon it'll be well worth your while.
AWF. Keeping NZ Working.