AWF are seeking an outstanding individual for an immediate, ongoing assignment. Our client is a leading provider of designer furniture who are based in Northcote on Auckland's Northshore and experiencing a busy peak period.
We require a Devanner with general Warehouse experience who is strong, reliable and motivated, able to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment and manage heavy lifting.
We are looking for
This is a "hands on" day shift role Monday - Friday from 8am to 4pm, working with a great team that's focused on delivering results.
What's in it for you?
- Excellent friendly team and great working conditions
- Fulltime temp work
- Ongoing assignment
- Competitive pay rates and weekly pay
- Day Shift Job - 8am till 4pm (Monday to Friday)
- Ongoing work
- Weekly wages paid on time
- Regular, consistent work
- holiday pay, ACC cover, Kiwi saver, (sick pay after 6 months)
To be successful you will need
- A strong understanding and experience working within a focused health and safety work environment
- Experience within fast faced warehouse
- Flexibility to work more than 40 Hours a week if required.
- Good numeracy and literacy
- Physically fit (Some bulk orders up to 20 kgs to pick)
- Reliable and able to start asap
- Ability to pass a drug and alcohol test
- Clean criminal history
- Reliable transport and 2 great references
Applicants for this position should have NZ Citizenship or Residency.
If this role is the right fit for you encourage you to apply NOW
AWF Recruitment KEEPING NEW ZEALAND MOVING