Your new company:
This is a company that really values people who consistently turn up on time and do their best. They have a high adherence to H+S and put the wellbeing of their staff first. They have multiple departments including Demolition, Civil and Drainage.
About the role:
This role is within their Demolition Team, however, you could be completing a range of tasks including but not limited to:
- Using a jackhammer/kango
- Using a sledge hammer and dog bar
There are multiple sites around the wellington region the you can work at, from the Hutt Valley and into Wellington CBD.
What you need:
- Reliable transport to get to work.
- Be able to pass a drug screen
- Be able to pass a criminal record check
What you get in return:
In a recent survey of field employees who were leaving AWF for their next opportunity, 94% said that their work was recognised and valued by the team at AWF. These employees moved on to a range of great new opportunities, including 41% who took on a permanent role.
Working for AWF means that:
- You get paid weekly
- You get paid for 20 days holiday each year
- Plus you get paid for 11 Stat Days
- And after 6 months you get 10 days sick leave
- You'll also be working with great people who respect the skills you bring to the job and who'll help you progress your career.
What you need to do now:
Click apply or send your CV to Wellington@awf.co.nz. Alternatively you can call Evan NOW on 04 473 9915