AWF are looking for Delivery Drivers to join our client based in Otahuhu. In this role, you will provide assistance to work colleagues and the team in the effective, timely and safe handling of freight.
- Delivering Parcels to Business and Residential
- Load and unload freight safely
- Ensure freight is handled with minimum damage
- Operate all vehicles in a safe manner
- Maintain, clean and tidy vehicles
What's in it for you?
- Excellent company with great opportunity to grow.
- Ongoing temp assignment
Start time: 06:00 am - 05:00 pm (Monday to Friday), 40 plus hours a week.
To be successful you will need:
- Must have a Full and clean NZ Driving License (Class 1).
- Must have minimum six months of experience as a courier/delivery driver.
- Must be physically fit and able to lift 25kg if necessary
- Be reliable, punctual and committed to meeting deadlines
- Good customer handling skills.
- Experience driving on New Zealand roads.
- Health & Safety Conscious.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screening and Ministry of Justice check.
In return, we can offer you the following:
- Weekly wages paid on time
- Regular, consistent work
- On-going support and communication while you are working
If you're keen on being part of a company that actually cares about and rewards its staff, get in touch. We reckon it'll be well worth your while.
AWF. Keeping NZ Working.