Mussel Farm Workers & Deckhands required for one of our clients based on the Coromandel. Tasks include harvesting, regular mussel farm maintenance on and off the water, re-seeding and spat catching.
To be considered you will need:
- A good attitude and ability to work as part of a team.
- Happy to work from an very early morning start
- To be physically fit & strong
- To pass a Drug Screen & Alcohol Test
- To hold a Resident Visa
- Have an acceptable police record
- Have reliable transport to travel to the Coromandel
- Have long-term accomodation available up the Coromandel coast
In return AWF offers:
- Wages paid weekly
- Competitive and fair pay rates
- You'll get accrued holiday pay, ACC cover, Kiwisaver, Sick pay after 6 months
- Full PPE gear provided
This is an immediate start role.
Please call AWF Waihi on 0800 88 88 60 during office hours Mon-Fri 8am to 4pm or apply online.