Located in Mount Wellington, this building related employer makes up 60% of the market space in their industry. They have a lead by example approach and do what they can to attract, build and maintain top talent. The previous incumbent has been in this role for 10+ years and now an opportunity exists for a bubbly and vibrant individual to become the first point of contact for their loyal customers.
What's in it for you?
- Excellent hourly rate - minimum $22.50 per hour
- Monday to Friday 7am - 4pm but can be flexible
- Opportunity to expand your role
- Fantastic management
- Support from your close knit team
- Growing company
- Career development
- Company culture like no other - what a "work family" should be!
- Answering customer enquiries
- Assisting with online enquiries
- Entering customer orders
- Completing credit checks
- Switched on - quick to think on your feet
- Bubbly and vibrant personality
- Professional telephone manner
- Previous customer services experience - this can be face to face, over the phone, retail etc.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to pursue a customer services career. This employer will take you under their wing and provide you with all the tools you need for success. To apply for this position click the apply button below. For any questions or a confidential chat please contact Lara Evans - firstname.lastname@example.org 0212466017.
We appreciate your time in applying. Unfortunately, due to the number of applicants only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.