Our client is a large multi national company who is working on the Baypark to Bayfair (B2B) construction project. They have a great opportunity for the right person.
We are seeking an experienced Crane operator. You will not be doing your usual lift and place work. You will be installing stone columns which are a lot different to standard crane operating.
Do you have experience in any of the following?
* Current Ticketed Crane Operator
* Civil Crane Operating experience
* Worked on Bridge column's or similar
* Enjoy physical work and working outdoors
* Able to work day and night shifts and a Saturday when required
* Shift work 2 weeks Days 2 weeks Nights
* Have passion for doing a good job
* Attention to detail
* Be a team Player
* Show initiative & Integrity
* Be drug free and able to pass a pre employment drug screen
* Have your own reliable transport to site
What's in it for you?
* Paid weekly
* Holiday pay & Kiwi saver
* Full PPE gear provided
* Good hours
We've been in the business of supplying staff to a wide range of industries since 1988. We are proud to be New Zealand owned and operated. People are the backbone or our industries. With branches all over New Zealand, you can be confident you are talking to the staffing experts and true leaders in our field. Health and Safety is our number one priority. We are committed to health and safety of all our people. We believe that every person should go home free from injury every day.
If this is you apply now by attaching your updated current CV with at least 2 references. Best yet pop in and see us at our branch 81 Girven Rd Mt Maunganui or call 07 575 5782 / 0800 88 88 60
|Location:||Tauranga, New Zealand|