Our client designs, builds and sustains assets, infrastructure and facilities and they are the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand!
About the role:
You will carry out concrete footpath construction and repairs within the maintenance department on a day to day basis. This involves assisting the water service team and general labouring.
What's in it for you:
- Earn while you trade! Starting salary of $20.00 per hour
- Long term role for the right candidate
- Full PPE gear and training provided
- Opportunity to work with an international renowned infrastructure company who is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive culture!
To be successful, you:
- Must have reliable transport and a full NZ driver's license - class 1
- Have experience in concreting
- Must be physically fit, reliable and motivated to work
- Construct Safe Level 1 is an advantage
- Flexibility with regards to your availability and work location
How to apply:
If you are interested, click APPLY NOW or email your CV to Irene at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All successful applicants will need to pass the appropriate pre-employment checks and drug screening. You are also required to provide two contactable referees and disclose any criminal convictions.
Every day across New Zealand, thousands of people work through AWF.
Be part of a company that looks after its people for the long haul. Call us today on 0800 922 955, we would love to hear from you!