Who is AWF?
As the local staffing agency, employers call in jobs to AWF every day. Their needs range from general labouring to semi-skilled work and skilled trades.
About the role:
Our client is a large Civil Construction company based in Waikato they are on the hunt for Individuals who are skilled concrete workers who have a willingness to learn and carry a positive and hardworking attitude
In this role you will join a team of friendly and knowledgeable workers and be trained on the job with all the help needed to be successful. Some knowledge and on tools experience are a bonus.
- Proficient at using at least one of these hand tools
- hand grinders
- concrete cutting saws
- jack hammers
- progress sander
- Floor levelling
- trowelling / application of coating
- Strong work ethic and good level of physical fitness
- Valid Site Safe preferrable (training can be provided)
- Drug free
- Previous proven experience working with concrete
- Reliable, punctual, and honest
- Health and safety conscious
- Physically fit and strong with good communication skills
- To pass a drug screen (site will also conduct alcohol and random drug screens)
- Monday - Friday (some Saturdays)
- Supply 2 x work related references
Please apply online with your current CV or come in and see us at Unit 3/27Norton Road, Frankton, Hamilton. Or alternatively you can call us on 07 848 1811/0800 88 88 60.