Are you looking for long term work? Do you find yourself wanting work close to home to save on travel time? We have just the role for you!
We are looking for an experienced concreter/concrete labourer based in Rosedale for a leader in the Civil & Construction industry. Your duties will include but are not limited to boxing, mixing concrete, pouring concrete, screeding and trowelling. You will also be assisting with concrete cuts and acid washes from time to time to finish the concrete. You will be required to use both hand and power tools as well as lifting and moving material up to but not exceeding 25kgs.
What's in it for you?
- Long term on-going work averaging 40 hours a week
- Great career exposure for an industry leader
- Industry based pay with 8% holiday pay, Kiwi Saver and ACC cover
- Previous history of permanent placements, you could be next!
Skills & Experience Required:
- A minimum of 1-year experience working with concrete
- Previous experience with both hand and power tools
- A full class 1 licence and your own vehicle to get to and from work
- Site Safe or Construct Safe certificate would be advantageous
If this sounds like an exciting new opportunity you would like to take on please either apply online or email your resume through to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants will be required to complete a pre employment drug and alcohol screen as well as a criminal conviction report.
AWF. Keeping New Zealand Working.