Due to growth within the business, we are looking for 2 HVAC Technicians to assist with a variation of duties including installation, planned, preventative and diagnostic run maintenance on HVAC systems. Our client services commercial buildings as well completing fit outs on new builds/projects, their hub is in East Tamaki however they service Auckland wide. With an additional two projects won at tender there is a further 4 years worth of work in the pipeline to keep you challenged. They are 100% Kiwi owned and operated with great customer satisfaction and unparalleled service, what's not to love?
What's in it for you?
- Competitive remuneration
- Security of long term work with multiple tenders won and a full pipeline of work
- Company vehicle and phone to assist with your day to day duties
- Flexibility and variation of duties to keep you constantly learning
- All PPE provided and replenished as required
Skills and Experience Required:
- Minimum of 2 years commercial based install and diagnostic experience
- Electrical Service Technician certified
- Commitment to Health and Safety of you and your fellow colleagues
- Confident in both written and verbal communication
- Clean full class 1 drivers licence
These two roles are permanent opportunities so wont last long, apply now by submitting your CV online. Successful applicants will be required to complete a preemployment drug and alcohol screen and have a clean ministry of justice request for criminal convictions history report.
For any additional information please feel free to contact Monique on (09) 526 2635 or Monique.Flatman@awf.co.nz.
AWF. Keeping New Zealand.