Our client has a diverse range of Commercial customers that need your help! As a qualified Electrician you will have experience in New Zealand, with a drive for excellence and a good work ethic you will be rewarded with good remuneration and benefits.
This client does nothing by halves! They have a reputation for providing a top quality service every time, and this comes down to the hard work done by their high performing team. Sounds like you right?
What you'll need to be successful:
- NZQA Electrical trade qualified
- NZ registered with current NZ Practicing licence
- Experience in working in the commercial field
- Have an eye for detail and fault-finding skills
- Basic tools
- Hold a full, current and clean NZ class 1 driver's licence
- A current Site Safe passport is preferable (although we can organise this for you)
- Practical mind set and be able to think on your feet
Benefits and perks:
- Job security
- Competitive rate with weekly pay is on offer with consistent ongoing hours
- PPE provided
- Company vehicle + cellphone
- An inclusive and vibrant, small close knit team
If you feel you are the right person for the job or would like further information, call Brittany Green on 04 473 9915, or click apply.
Please note that applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a current, valid NZ work permit, and need to be available for an immediate start here in Wellington.
A pre-employment drug screen is part of our recruitment process. We will also need to be able to contact 2 relevant -workplace- referees.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please call us for a confidential discussion on your career.