CNC Machinist - Cabinet making
Permanent afternoon shift role 4pm-12.30am, Mon-Fri
Hourly rate - up to $30 per hour
We found 2, now we need a third!
AWF is delighted to be again partnering our client in their search for an additional permanent afternoon shift CNC Machinist/Operator (Wigram based). They are a successful and well-established operation who supply doors and panels to the joinery industry. They have long term orders and are looking to add a new member to their permanent evening shift. They are an employer of choice for 10 others, offer a cohesive team environment and are employers who recognise the contribution of their staff
What you will be doing!
Working in a small team you will be operating a 3 axis Flatbed CNC Machine, and an automated edgebander machine. You will manage the whole manufacturing process including operating a forklift. You will be ensuring the smooth running of the machines and ensuring quality standards are always met.
What you will bring
- Previous experience within cabinet making, building or even engineering
- A good level of computer literacy
- CNC operation experience, or a strong mechanical aptitude
- Problems solving skills, initiative and an eye for detail
- An ability to work in self- supervising small team
- Forklift experience
What you will get
- Up to $30 per hour, flat rate
- A space for parking
- An employer who wants to invest in you
- New premises, new technology and an employer who will listen to your ideas
- Opportunity for further development and training
If you are thinking of looking at a new opportunity, are motivated for change and want a recruitment process that will work around you - this is your time to talk to Lisa Edwards 021 949 174, or apply NOW with a copy of your CV.
Only candidates who have the right to reside and work in NZ will be considered for this role.