Our client located in Mt Roskill is looking for a Machine Operator on a afternoon shift.
This role is full time ongoing Monday-Friday. During your training period, you will work the day shift whilst you learn the ropes (7:00am-3:30pm). Once you have "found your feet" the hours for the role will be Monday-Friday 2:30pm-11:00pm.
Your duties will include operating CNC, Turret Punch, Laser Jet cutters to assist with metal manufacturing/fabrication as well as metal strengthening.
Skills and experience required:
- Previous machine operation (including CNC, laser cutter, turret punch etc)
- Experience fabricating and/or manufacturing of metal-based products (Stainless Steel, Aluminium, Brass, Copper etc)
- Ability to read and interpret both 2D and 3D schematics
- Previous use of hand and power tools
What's in it for you?
- Convenient Mount Roskill location with free parking available on-site
- Full time ongoing work, Monday-Friday
- Long term consistent hours on the afternoon shift so you miss traffic!
- Competitive weekly wages + Kiwisaver, Annual Leave, ACC Cover
- All PPE gear provided and replenished free of charge
- Dedicated team to ensure your health and safety is our number one priority
Please note successful applicants will be required to complete a preemployment drug and alcohol screen and have a clean criminal conviction report.
If you have any questions regarding the role, please phone Bryar on 0800 88 88 60 (Option 1 for Auckland, Option 1 for Technical and Engineering).
AWF. Keeping New Zealand Working.