Outdoor Space Management - Cleaner
Our client is a leader in their field. They have a great opportunity for the right person with the right skill set. This role is with their out door space management team cleaning public spaces such as parks and playgrounds etc. This is a full time role 40+ hours per week. This job can lead to full time permanent placement for the right person.
Get in quick as this role will go quickly.
The successful candidate will need to the following,
* Must have full Class 2 driving license
* Knowledge of the Western Bay of Plenty
* The ability to start work early 4 - 5 am
* Flexibility around weekend work
* Accepting and willingness to clean public toilets and empty the odd rubbish bin
* Physical labouring experience
* Able to start work on Monday 26th February
* Enjoy physical work and working outdoors
* Have passion for doing a good job
* Attention to detail
* Be a team Player
* Show initiative & Integrity
* Be willing to learn
* Be drug free and able to pass a pre employment drug screen
* Have your own reliable transport to site
We've been in the business of supplying staff to a wide range of industries since 1988. We are proud to be New Zealand owned and operated. People are the backbone or our industries. With branches all over New Zealand, you can be confident you are talking to the staffing experts and true leaders in our field. Health and Safety is our number one priority. We are committed to health and safety of all our people. We believe that every person should go home free from injury every day.
If this is you apply now by attaching your updated current CV with at least 2 references that are contactable or pop in and see us at 81 Girven Rd Mt Maunganui or call 07 575 5782 / 0800 88 88 60