Excellent package avilable which includes a company vehicle and mobile for the right candidate. You will be resposible for maintaining the cleanliness and tidiness of our public toilets and facilities. Daily rosters will be sent to you via an app and phone which could include responding to additional request throughout the day
You will use various chemicals such as detergents and cleaning agents. Pride in your work, being public conscious and have the ability to work independently are a must. Be physically fit and comfortable being in the public eye.
Locations all over South Auckland. 45 hours per week, 5 days a week. Workload will dictate the days required for work between Monday - Sunday therefore you must be available to work weekends. 5am start - 2:30pm finish.
What's in it for you?
- The ability to work independently.
- Excellent package which includes a company vehicle and mobile phone
- Regular pay and on going work for the right candidate
To be successful you will need:
- A full drivers licence
- Physically fit
- Target driven
- The ability to pass a pre employment drug screening test and Ministry of Justice check.
- Must be able to provide 2 X References.
- Must have NZ residency/citizenship or a valid NZ work permit.
- In return, we can offer you the following:
- Excellent working package
- Weekly wages paid on time
- A company vehicle and mobile phone
- Regular, consistent work
- On-going support and communication while you are working
If you're keen on being part of a company that actually cares about and rewards its staff, get in touch. We reckon it'll be well worth your while.
AWF. Keeping NZ Working.