Ideally you would have either a mechanical or automotive interest and/or background as this role will be within the automotive and public transport sector. You will be responsible for cleaning and maintaining the workshop. This means you'll not only be sweeping and mopping the floor but also emptying rubbish bins, returning tools and raw products back into their rightful place and ensuring there are no slip or trip hazards for the mechanics.
Whats in it for you?
- Industry based pay rates negotiated on experience
- Full time work from Monday through Friday (7:00am-3:30pm)
- Weekly wages with 8% holiday pay, Kiwi Saver entitlements and ACC cover
Skills & Experience Required:
- You must be able to pass a pre employment drug & alcohol screen
- You must be physically able to lift up to but not exceeding 15kg-20kgs throughout the day
- Previous experience within a engineering and/or automotive environment is preferred
If this sounds like your next challenge please apply online now!
AWF. Keeping New Zealand working.