Our client holds a nationwide presence from Auckland to Invercargill and they are the only company in New Zealand providing an end-to-end service: integrating refrigerated and frozen transport, cold storage, cross-docking, warehousing and distribution.
AWF are recruiting on our clients' behalf and looking for full time permanent class 5, Line Haul Quad Driver, who are reliable and are able to meet delivery deadlines. This is a set run from Auckland to Wellington carrying frozen and chilled goods.
To be a successful candidate you should have the following:
- Hold a clean Class 5 license
- Quad Driving Experience
- Able to work in a chilled work environment
- Attention to detail and manage deliveries within a specific timeline.
- Good understanding and record of line haul driving.
- Willingness to learn and succeed in a Transport Environment.
- Be safe and take all reasonable precautions to maintain a safe working environment.
- Hardworking, honest and reliable.
- Reasonable standard of fitness.
What's in it for You?
- Work for a well-respected company
- Security of employment and hours worked
- Drive modern fleet of vehicles
- Opportunity to enjoy a driving role travelling out of town in scenic panorama
Please apply online. Interested candidates should attach a Cover Letter to be considered.
Please also feel free to call Mitchell Burns directly on 0800 922 944 to discuss role further.
In return, we can offer you the following:
- Weekly wages paid on time
- Regular, consistent work
- On-going support and communication while you are working
If you're keen on being part of a company that actually cares about and rewards its staff, get in touch. We reckon it'll be well worth your while.
AWF. Keeping NZ Working.