In partnership with Toll NZ, AWF are recruiting a number of Class 4 Drivers to join this awesome team for 3-month assignments!
AWF will be your main point of contact for Toll NZ, who require experienced drivers for 6:30am starts and a convenient Monday to Friday schedule. The roles are estimated to commence from mid October through to mid January with longer term employment opportunities available for the right people.
As one of New Zealand's leading international logistics companies, Toll NZ covers parcel and courier services, freight transport, international freight forwarding, warehouse and storage plus so much more!
- Ensure safe loading and unloading of freight. Lashing and Strapping experience required
- Scanning all freight
- Participating in all safety procedures
- Operating all vehicles in a safe manner
- Maintaining, cleaning and tidying vehicles
What's in it for you?
- Excellent company with a great opportunity to grow
- 12-week temporary assignment with the possibility of longer-term opportunities
- Early morning shift availability Monday to Friday - no weekend work!
To be successful you will need:
- Availability from mid October to mid January 2022
- Minimum 3 months experience in driving Class 4 both 4 and 6 wheel vehicles
- A clean Class 4 License
- Good customer handling skills
- Experience driving a Road Ranger gearbox
- Ability and keenness to learn
- A Health and Safety focus
- A DG Endorsement would be highly advantageous but not essential
In return, we can offer you the following:
- Weekly wages paid on time
- Regular, consistent work
- On-going support and communication while you are working.
If you're keen on being part of a company that really cares and rewards its staff, get in touch. We'd love to hear from you! Please call Larissa on 04 474 2371 to find out more or click on the link to apply today!
To be considered for this role you will need to pass a pre-employment drug screen and have a clean criminal history.