AWF are proud to be New Zealand owned and operated with people who are the backbone of our industries. With branches all over New Zealand, you can be confident you are talking to the staffing experts and true leaders in our field.
To meet the demand from our client, we need an experienced Class 2 driver with Forklift experience to assist with customer service and deliveries for an ongoing Monday to Saturday position in the Stratford region.
- A track record of work that shows that you are competent and reliable.
- A clean current NZ Class 2 and Forklift Driver's licence.
- Have your own reliable transport to get to and from work each day.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug test.
- Supply a CV and two forms of ID
- At least two people who will provide us with a positive reference from when you worked for them.
- Must have a clean criminal record.
- Are physically fit enough to carry out manual labour.
- Be capable of working in a team or independently.
- Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
If you can tick those boxes, we need to hear from you as soons as possible.
Please apply on-line and send through your CV along with the names and phone numbers for two work referees or phone our office 0800 888860 ext 251 for more information.