Our client has been in the business for decades now and is established in providing services in the transport, water, energy, mining and land development infrastructure sector in New Zealand.
About the role
- Operate & drive class 2 vehicle
- When not driving perform physical work such as paving & shovelling
- Maintain records & accurately logs data
- Follow road & health & safety regulations
Benefits & work arrangement
- Work Monday to Friday from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
- Based in Mt. Wellington but operates in & around Auckland
- Salary between $21.00 & $23.00 per hour
- Receive holiday pay + Kiwisaver + ACC Cover + full PPE gear at no cost
- Class 2 NZ Driver's License
- Experience in road works is advantageous
- Good level of physical fitness & great work ethics
- Knowledge & understanding of road & health & safety regulations
Note: You must pass a drug screen & disclose criminal convictions and must have NZ citizenship/residency or a valid work visa to apply
How to apply?
Click Apply now! Alternatively, please call Pamela at 0800 922 955 to discuss the job opportunity or you are welcome to email any enquiries to email@example.com.
For more job vacancies please visit our website https://www.awf.co.nz/
This role is being handled by AWF - Auckland Construction & Civil Branch.