Our client has largest infrastructure construction, roadworks and aggregate supplier company in New Zealand. Due to the increase demand on the business they require a class 2 driver to join the crew.
We require a class 2 driver/ labourer to join our client and work on the bridges and drainage networks in civil construction. The successful applicant will be available to work Monday to Friday with the occasional Saturday. Although your role is primarily driving some duties involve light labouring, so there must be a degree of fitness.
Experience and attributes:
- Hold a class 2 license
- Previous experience in civil construction is an advantage
- Physically fit and ability to use initiative
- Excellent communication skills
- Be a reliable individual with a strong work ethic
- Be able to pass a drug screen
- Have a clean criminal history record
We can offer:
- The opportunity for ongoing work
- Career development and training provided
- Full PPE gear provided
- Competitive hourly rate
- Be apart of an awesome team
As our employee ( not contractor) you'll get holiday pay, sick pay, the ACC you're entitled to and we'll pay your tax.
PLUS if you want to grow your skills and boost your pay even further, we can offer you a range of training programmes to help you do it!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
If this sounds like you, click apply now with your CV attached, alternatively give us a call on 068700310 to find out more!