In this position you will be working in a road maintenance crew, in charge of driving the Class 2 and/or 5 vehicle, following direction from the lead foreman, communicating effectively within your team, possible operation of road rollers & general labouring duties as required.
To be successful you will need:
- Have a valid, clean Class 2 and or 5 licence
- Previous experience driving a Class 2 or 5 vehicle
- Health & safety conscious, as you will be working out on the roads
- A TC/STMS qualification is required
- MUST be able to pass a drug-screen, we screen ALL our candidates
- Clean criminal history
- 2x work references
What's in it for you?:
- Paid weekly and on-time
- PPE provided
- Accommodation provide
- Experience everything Ōtautahi has to offer over Summer
- Ongoing role with great prospects for right candidate
- Career development and help with training
If you love the outdoors, travelling around Canterbury whilst being paid and are reliable, then we want to hear from you! Apply online NOW or call the office on 0800 522 687.
Keeping NZ working.
Please note: Overseas applicants will not be considered for these roles