We are seeking an experienced and reliable Class 1 Driver, to join a chip sealing crew, travelling around the beautiful South Island. As this job is working on the busy roads, ideally you will have previous experience and knowledge of NZ roads and be a safety conscious team player.
This role requires you to travel away from home for up to 2 weeks at a time however accomodation and a travel allowance is provided.
Start date: 23 November 2020
The duties will be:
- Class 1 Driving (Manual)
- General labouring as required: sweeping, digging, brooming etc.
- Using a tablet for report - so must be tech savy
- Working within a civil roading crew
To be successful you must:
- Valid NZ full class 1 licence
- ConstructSafe is preffered, however training provided
- Work well within a team
- A good level of physical fitness
- Health & Safety conscious
- Good sense of humour
- Be able to pass a drug & alcohol screen
- OK with travelling away from home for work
- Clear criminal history
If you are interested apply online now with an updated CV. For further information call us on 03 3749176.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.