Civil Supervisor's - Tauranga based
Looking for a lifestyle change?
Always wanted to move to the sunny Bay of Plenty and have that sort after beach lifestyle!
Bring your leadership skills to the table delivering various civil projects to Tauranga. Exciting times ahead with great opportunity to develop your career.
Our Client is a leading provider of integrated services. Their commitment to building long term relationships and supporting their customers with high calibre services and solutions; the talents of their people; and consistent excellence in operational delivery sets them apart from the rest.
Working collaboratively across sectors and with the client to ensure seamless delivery and outcomes, they are looking for their next Supervisor's to bring a strong focus to the delivery of project requirements, optimising resource use and achieving target results. This is a great role for a driven individual looking to make their mark within the civil roading sector!
About the role
You will be someone who can lead the frontline staff and be a strong and important member of the delivery team. As a member of the road delivery team, you will be responsible for ensuring a positive Zero Harm culture is continually developed and enhanced.
You will ensure key customer and key stakeholder relationships are enhanced and good working relationships within the Tauranga team are maintained and developed, actively fostering a "leading through collaboration" and "best for network" approach. Day to day you will:
- Provide training and development for any new staff.
- Successfully plan projects or programmes, everything included down to the tiniest detail.
- Organise direct, and control all activities and operations of crew, to ensure that work is completed to the satisfaction of the client.
- Cost management where you will need to track cost and revenue to meet budget and ensure all appropriate costs are claimed.
As an experienced supervisor in the contracting industry, you will bring with you:
- A proven track record of supervising teams and subcontractors in a range of maintenance and construction activities
- An in-depth knowledge of the construction industry including pavements.
- A focus and passion for keeping people and the environment safe with Health & Safety knowledge
- Demonstrated leadership behaviours that empower others.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to drive projects and complete within specified time frames.
This role will enable you to develop and enhance your skills and experience. This is a great opportunity for you to join their diverse and inclusive culture and be part of a great team thriving in a collaborative fast-paced environment. Our client will reward you with a competitive remuneration package, company car (with personal use) and other benefits discussed at interview stage.
They will provide great training and ongoing development, and the opportunity to advance your career within the organisation.
Make your move now to the sunny Bay of Plenty and come and enjoy the beach life we all have here. Great place to work and live….