During these unprecedented times around COVID-19 there is a lot of uncertainty in the workforce. Once New Zealand Alert Level 4, shutdown has come to an end some of our clients have indicated that they will need to pick up where they have left off, and others have said they are going to be hitting the ground running to catch up on lost time. However as we have never experienced a situation like this we cannot predict the future. We are currently taking expressions of interest for the expected demand for a hands on workforce to begin working once it has been declared safe to do so. With this in mind please take a moment to read through this job description and express your interest if desired.
Your new company:
They have a high adherence to H+S and put the wellbeing of their staff first. They have multiple departments and operations through out the country, and offer job security.
About the role:
You will have the opportunity to work in civil construction as a Civil Labourer. You will be completing a range of tasks including but not limited to:
- Silt fencing
- Environmental controls
- Use of plate compactor
What you need:
- You will need a full class 1 Drivers Licence
- Your own vehicle, as the sites you work at can change on a weekly basis
- Be able to pass a drug screen
- Have minimum of 3 months experience working on a construction site
- Be able to pass a criminal record check
What you get in return:
- Work Monday - Friday
- Weekly pay
- As our employee (not a contractor) you are entitled to holiday pay, sick pay and ACC cover and we will pay your tax
- You'll also be working with great people who respect the skills you bring to the job and who'll help train you and progress your career.
What you need to do now:
Click apply or send your CV to Wellington@awf.co.nz. Alternatively you can call Evan NOW on 04 473 9915