Our client specialises in the construction of high quality homes in the Auckland area. They us the latest technologies and build homes that are world class, efficient and comfortable to live in. They allow their clients to choose from pre-designed homes or bring their client's dream home to life.
We are looking for a qualified Carpenter (Builder) to join our client and we have both contract and full time positions on offer.
To be considered you will need:
- To be a qualified Builder / Carpenter
- Minimum 5 years full time working experience
- Very strong building and carpentry skills
- In depth knowledge of building methods and materials
- In depth understanding of building and safety regulations
- Have a keen interest in eco/energy efficient building
- You will need to be reliable with a great work ethic
- You will be a team player with good communication skills
- Flexible to work in locations across Auckland
- You will work with accuracy, efficiency and be very organised
- You will have your own reliable transport
- Full NZ license
- Criminal conviction and drug free
You will be working with a company who has a passion for their work and the end product, they take pride in what they do and customer satisfaction is top priority. You will be paid top market rates in accordance with your experience and you will work for a well-established company.
If the above has sparked your interest, please APPLY NOW. You can also contact Danelle Kinnear for a confidential discussion on 021-226-2452 or Danelle.Kinnear@awf.co.nz.