Great opportunities on a number of projects available if you have recent carpentry experience. Ongoing, full time hours and overtime if you want it!
- A variety of tasks, involving the demo and refit of a local school
- Working within a team, though you will have the ability to work unsupervised
- Full time, ongoing work, Mon- Fri, with optional Saturday overtime
- You'll be working with people who respect the skills you bring to the job and who'll help you progress your career. You'll get on-going support and communication while on the job.
Ideally you will have:
- Have recent carpentry experience and a solid work history (2+ years)
- Current Site Safe card
- Your own tools of the trade
- The ability to start today!
- We'll look after the paperwork so that you'll get the holiday pay, kiwi saver, sick pay and ACC cover you're entitled to, and we'll pay your tax
- AWF will provide you will all your basic PPE
As the work is an immediate start, you'll need to already be eligible to work in New Zealand.
Please note that our commitment to our crew's safety on the job means that everyone undergoes a pre-employment drug and alcohol test and criminal history check.
APPLY NOW or call Sue on free phone 0800 88 88 60 or 03 371 7311 for more info. Or come visit us at 320 Cashel Street, Christchurch CBD
Keeping NZ working
Please note: Overseas applicants will not be considered for these roles