You will be doing:
- A variety of tasks, involving the demo and refit of a local school
- Working within a team, though you will have the ability to work unsupervised
- Full time work, Mon- Fri, with optional Saturday overtime
Please apply now if you have:
- Have recent carpentry experience and a solid work history (2+ years)
- Current Site Safe card
- Your own tools of the trade
- The ability to start today
As the work is an immediate start, you'll need to already be eligible to work in New Zealand.
Please note that our commitment to our crew's safety on the job means that everyone undergoes a pre-employment drug and alcohol test and criminal history check.
You'll be working with people who respect the skills you bring to the job and who'll help you progress your career. You'll get on-going support and communication while on the job.
APPLY NOW or call us on free phone 0800 88 88 60 or 03 371 7311 for more info.
Keeping NZ working
Please note: Overseas applicants will not be considered for these roles