AWF started in 1988 and today we work with many of New Zealand's leading companies and have a range of new job opportunities daily. Every day across NZ, thousands of people work through AWF.
Here at AWF Christchurch, we are working across several sites, mostly in the commercial space, on some pretty significant projects. We need skilled and motivated carpenters to meet these project requirements.
We're currently looking for experienced Carpenters for ongoing work.
What you'll be doing:
- A variety of tasks matched to your skills and experience
- Mostly commercial projects, but some residential work too
- Working within a team, though you will have the ability to work unsupervised
- Full-time work, Mon- Fri, with optional Saturday overtime
Please apply now if you have:
- Have recent NZ carpentry experience and solid work history (2+ years)
- Current Site Safe card and EWP preferred
- Your own tools of the trade
- Ability to commit to long term projects
- Physical fitness and great work ethic
As the work is an immediate start, you'll need to already be eligible to work in New Zealand. Please note that our commitment to our crew's safety on the job means that everyone undergoes a pre-employment drug and alcohol test and criminal history check.
You'll be working with people who respect the skills you bring to the job and who'll help you progress your career. You'll get ongoing support and communication while on the job.
Apply online today.
Keeping NZ working
Please note: Overseas applicants will not be considered for these roles