We are on the hunt for enthusiastic and hardworking car groomers to support our client, based near Christchurch Airport. This is Monday-Sunday, shift work so flexibility in hours is a must. You will be assisting the team with interior car grooming, customer facing from time to time, checking rental vehicles for any damages, putting the vehicles through the car wash machine & driving vehicles to pick u/drop off customer points.
- AM - 4:30pm
- 12:30pm - PM
To be successful you will:
- Physically fit as you will be on your feet all day
- Able to follow instruction and work as part of a team
- Have a clear Ministry of Justice report
- Able to pass a drug and alcohol screen - we screen ALL our candidates
- Hold a valid NZ class 1 licence, minimum of a restricted licence
- Provide 2x work references
- Previous experience in a similar position is an advantage
If you believe you have the necessary skills, licences and experience then please apply online with an up to date CV, or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Call us on 0800 522 687 for any questions.
Keeping NZ working.
Please note: Overseas applicants will not be considered for these roles