Based on growth of business, we are looking for an additional Candidate Consultant to join our team. Enjoy a career with scope and variety within the thriving Manufacturing and Logistics division of AWF.
This is a fixed term position for 7 months of 40hrs per week, Monday - Friday. You will be working within a large team located at the Manukau Super Centre Shopping Mall.
About the role: The focus of this role is to build and maintain a candidate pool with people who hold skills and competencies to be placed into work with our valued manufacturing and logistics clients.
About the company: AWF is part of Accordant Group - New Zealand's only staffing provider listed on the NZX. Today, we are the largest staffing provider with a geographic spread almost double our nearest competitor. From Kaitaia to Invercargill, there are up to 2,500 people working through AWF every day.
Day in the life of a Candidate Consultant:
- Talking to applicants about their skills and experience
- Completing pre-employment checks and interviewing and inducting candidates
- Supporting Recruitment Consultants with matching the right candidates to jobs
- Running volume recruitment selection centres for project recruitment
- Delivering high levels of customer service
- Building exceptional relationships with clients and candidates
What do you need to be a successful Candidate Consultant at AWF?
- A real desire to see others succeed
- Experience working in a fast paced environment and where multi-tasking is the norm
- Team focused attitude - no man is an island
- Superior customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using the Microsoft suite
This position may suit a graduate in human resources or business studies looking to start their career. Equally the ideal candidate may be a team leader/ manager within the Manufacturing and Logistics sector, responsible for hiring staff and looking for a career within recruitment.
The benefits: The people in our business are passionate about what they do every day - helping people get into to work and thrive. Coming to work every day to work with a positive team, while you support others in their job search, is something that would be hard to find anywhere else. For your passion and hard work you are rewarded with a competitive base salary and team bonuses.
For a confidential conversation call Audrey Rasche 0800922944.