The Candidate Consultant role provides opportunity to network and develop relationships across the Construction and Civil sector in Auckland.
We're a team of 5 who works hard but has fun along the way. Join our team in Eden Terrace as a Candidate Consultant and champion our people in the Construction and Civil Division today!
About the role:
Thrive in an environment that allows you to engage with people from all walks of life and revel in the rewarding feeling when you find meaningful work solutions for Candidates. The role will see you use your people skills to attract and engage Candidates, work to understand their ideal work situation and coordinate with the team to place them into meaningful work.
You will need to have a go getter, never say die attitude, and will have the continuous drive to build your Candidate pool. We're looking for someone who naturally thinks outside the box and actively works to create solutions. Just as crucially you'll be able to have meaningful conversations with Candidates to get to the crux of their requirements so you can provide long term, sustainable solutions for them. A passion for providing positive outcomes is essential.
- Building exceptional relationships with Candidates
- Running targeting sourcing campaigns
- Writing advertising and loading to job boards
- Conducting interviews and inductions
- Completing pre-employment checks on candidates
- Regularly catching up with candidates during the application process
- Administration focused role
- Processing candidate timesheets
Required to be successful in the role:
- A real desire to see others succeed
- Experience working in a fast paced environment
- Strong customer service experience
- Strong Administration experience gained somewhere where multi-tasking is the norm
- Team focused attitude - no person is an island
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using the Microsoft suite
About the company:
AWF is part of The Accordant Group - New Zealand's only staffing provider listed on the NZX. AWF is NZ's largest staffing provider with a geographic spread almost double our nearest competitor. With branches from Kaitaia to Invercargill, there are up to 2,500 people working through AWF every day.
- Training and development to help you succeed
- Potential for a career pathway and opportunities for growth within AWF and the Accordant Group
- All the tools you need to be successful including; cell phone, tablet
- You will have a day off on your birthday and a day off to do your Christmas shopping!
The people in our business are passionate about what they do every day - helping people get into meaningful work and the opportunity to thrive. For a confidential conversation please contact Casey Afoa 021806414 . If you are up for the challenge please apply now!