Enjoy a role with scope and variety, an opportunity has arisen in Gisborne to join the team at AWF.
This is a part time position of approx. 10hrs per week, but these may increase as we get busier especially from October to March during our peak trading months.
About the company: AWF is part of the Accordant Group - New Zealand's only staffing provider listed on the NZX. Today, we are the largest staffing provider with a geographic spread almost double our nearest competitor. From Kaitaia to Invercargill, there are up to 3,500 people working through AWF every day.
About the role: As a Candidate Consultant you will provide administration and recruitment expertise to support the business in providing quality staff to our clients. The focus of the role is building and maintaining a candidate pool that ultimately contributes to the team success.
Day in the life of a Candidate Consultant:
- Conducting candidate interviews and inductions
- Catching up with candidates for Safety engagement meetings
- Working with the team to successfully utilise AWF temporary employees
- Building exceptional relationships with both clients and candidates
What do you need to be a Candidate Consultant at AWF?
- Great people skills
- Available for some early morning starts
- Administration experience with ability to multi-task
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using the Microsoft suite
The benefits: The people in our business are passionate about what they do every day, helping people get into to work and thrive. Coming to work every day to work with a positive team, and supporting others in their job search, this is something that would be hard to find anywhere else.
For a confidential conversation call Trevor Smith on 0274 555045.
Applications close Friday 11th December 2020