Roles like this don't come around often in Palmerston North. An opportunity has arisen in our Palmerston North Office due to an internal promotion to join the team at AWF.
- Broad scope temporary recruitment
- Help grow permanent recruitment market presence
- Have fun working with a great bunch of people in a supportive team environment
- No day is the same
About the company:
AWF is part of AWF Madison Group - New Zealand's only staffing provider listed on the NZX. Today, we are the largest staffing provider with a geographic spread almost double our nearest competitor. From Kaitaia to Invercargill, there are up to 3,500 people working through AWF every day.
About the role:
The role of Candidate Consultant for AWF provides administration and recruitment expertise to support the business to provide quality staff to our clients. The focus of the role is building and maintaining a candidate pool that ultimately contributes to the team success. In addition you will be responsible for our temporary payroll processes, compliance and supporting other office administration functions. This is a full-time role working 08:00am to 17:00pm Monday to Friday. This role has a shared on-call component to it in order to assist with afterhours staffing requirements.
Day in the life of a Candidate Consultant:
- Running targeted sourcing campaigns
- Writing advertising and loading to job boards
- Conducting interviews and inductions
- Completing pre-employment checks on candidates
- Manage weekly payroll processes
- Working with the team to ensure effective utilisation of AWF temporary employees
- Keeping in touch with our employee while on assignment
What do you need to be a Candidate Consultant at AWF?
- A real desire to see others succeed
- A proactive results oriented approach to your role
- Sound Administration experience gained somewhere where multi-tasking is the norm
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills
- Team focused attitude - no person is an island
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using the Microsoft Office suite
The benefits: The people in our business are passionate about what they do every day, helping people get into work and thrive. Coming to work every day you will work with a positive team, and support our candidates in their job search. Full training including a personal development plan will be provided by a highly experienced team to help you settle in to your new role. For your passion and hard work you are rewarded with a competitive base salary and the opportunity for team bonuses.
Apply now and help AWF 'Keep New Zealand Working'
For more information and a confidential discussion please call Adrian Larkin on 027 807 1698.
Applications close 10 June 2020.