An opportunity has arisen in our Hawkes Bay Office to join the team at AWF.
This position could suit a graduate in human resources or someone who has some recruitment experience with a strong customer service ethos.
About the role: The focus of this role is to build and maintain a candidate pool that have the skills and competencies to be placed into work with our valued clients. Once applicants become temporary employees you will continue to engage with them while they are on assignment providing pastoral care and completing health and safety toolboxes. In addition you will build relationships with our clients understanding and delivering to their recruitment needs.
About the company: AWF is part of AWF Madison Group - New Zealand's only staffing provider listed on the NZX. Today, we are the largest staffing provider with a geographic spread almost double our nearest competitor. From Kaitaia to Invercargill, we have 2,500 people working through AWF every day.
Day in the life of a Candidate Consultant:
- Talking to applicants about their skills and experience and what work they are keen on
- Completing pre-employment and background checks and interviewing and inducting candidates
- Placement of temporary candidates onto assignments with clients
- Conducting toolbox talks and touching base with our candidates to ensure their assignments are going well
- Delivering high levels of client service
- Building exceptional relationships with clients and candidates
What do you need to be a successful Candidate Consultant at AWF?
- A real desire to see others succeed
- Experience in a fast-paced environment and where multi-tasking is the norm
- Team focused attitude - no man is an island
- Superior customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using the Microsoft suite
The benefits: The people in our business are passionate about what they do every day - helping people get into to work and thrive. Coming to work every day to work with a positive team, while you support others in their job search, is something that would be hard to find anywhere else. For your passion and hard work you are rewarded with a competitive base salary and team bonuses.
For a confidential conversation call Trevor Smith on 027 455 5045 or hit apply now forwarding your resume and cover letter to us by 2nd February 2020.