Roles like this don't come around often in Palmerston North. Have career opportunity and job variety in a thriving industry. High volume recruitment activity
- Supportive team culture
- Fast paced and high energy
About the company: AWF is part of AWF Madison Group - New Zealand's only staffing provider listed on the NZX. Today, we are the largest staffing provider with a geographic spread almost double our nearest competitor. From Kaitaia to Invercargill, there are up to 3,500 people working through AWF every day.
About the role: As a Candidate Consultant in the AWF business you will be sourcing and recruiting employees in order that we can provide quality temporary staff to our clients. The focus of the role is building and maintaining a candidate pool that ultimately contributes to the team success. In addition you will be responsible for the branch payroll and billing activities and other administrative functions.
Day in the life of a Candidate Consultant:
- Running targeting sourcing campaigns
- Writing advertising and loading to job boards
- Reviewing applications, conducting interviews and inductions
- Completing pre-employment checks on candidates
- Regularly catching up with candidates during the application process
- Manage weekly payroll
- Working with the team to successfully place into work AWF temporary employees
- Catching up with temporary staff out on assignment to make sure they're happy
- Being available on call after hours for the business on a roster basis
What do you need to be a Candidate Consultant at AWF?
- A real desire to see others succeed
- Experience working in a fast paced ever changing environment
- Strong attention to detail and organisational capability
- Administration experience gained where multi-tasking is the norm
- Team focused attitude - no man is an island
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - you need to be patient and love dealing with people
- Experience using the Microsoft suite
The benefits: The people in our business are passionate about what they do every day which is helping people into to work and watching them thrive. Each day you will work with a positive team, while you support others in their job search, things hard to find anywhere else. For your passion and hard work you are rewarded with a competitive base salary and team bonuses. In addition to your annual leave you will also receive a day off on your birthday and at the end of the year a day off to prepare for the festive season. We invest in our people - there are learning and development and career opportunities within AWF and the wider AWF Madison Group.
Apply now, applications close on 12 December 2019. If you would like a confidential conversation please call Adrian Larkin on 027 807 1698.