- Starting rate - up to $25 per hour
- Monday to Friday 7am-5pm - 47.5 hours per week
- Extra hours, means extra pay!
Our Wigram based client has a permanent opening for an experienced Cabinet Assembler. They are a company who manufacturers and assembles cabinetry for a wide range businesses in Canterbury - they are well established, offer long term security, and a great hourly rate. They are a family business who are team focussed and genuinely care about their staff.
Joining a small team in their post production area you will be responsible for assembling kitchen cabinetry for a wide variety of clients. Using high quality products, drawer running/pull out systems and handles, your eye for detail, and ability to read plans will make you the perfect person for the role.
Other skills and experiences you will have include
- Previous cabinet assembling experience
- Experience using a panel saw and an edge bander would be an advantage
- A commitment to working in a team and supporting your workmates
- The ability to meet deadlines yet remain quality focussed
- An ability to learn new tasks and to further develop your skills
- A commitment to safety in the work place and a drive to succeed.
This is an ideal chance for someone to work extended hours every week, to earn extra money and to continue developing your skills in a purpose built facility.
If you are keen to make the move and get ahead then this is the role for you! To express your interest in this position, apply now with a copy of your up-to-date CV.
We will make the recruitment process seamless for you!