This could be your next move towards your career with on the job training and no skills required to start the role, you will be within a supportive team eviroment learning new skills and how to use hand tools.
The role: As a labourer you will use hand tools and power tools build and assemble frames and trusses for a manufacturing plant in Napier. This is an entry level role and would suit someone looking to advance their skills.
The second role is operation of the saw, measuring and cutting the timber for the team memebers making the frames to the correct lengths and stacking them in appropriate piles.
The role is ongoing full time Monday to Friday, 6.00am to 5.00pm.
Key skills and experience
* Practical worker with a fantastic work ethic
* Reliable and committed to work full time ongoing work
* A can-do attitude and attention to detail
* Previous experience using tools is an advantage.
What's in it for you?
* Advance in a career
* Earn money while you learn new skills
* Full training and PPE gear is provided
* Monday-Friday work
* Join an expanding company
If this sounds like the role for you give the Hawkes Bay team a call on 068700310 or click apply with your CV attached and will contact you! AWF- Keep NZ working.