AWF started in 1988 and today we are part of the largest staffing group in the country. We work with many of New Zealand's leading companies and have a huge range of new job opportunities daily.
Right now, we need an experienced builder to join our team
- To provide the trade skills, knowledge, experience and competency to undertake building work and to comply with specified requirements. You will also be required to work to strict deadlines to maintain production efficiency.
- Health and safety protocols will need to be always maintained.
- Cutting, preparing, and re-joining houses for removal.
- Completing roof drops and reinstatements to a professional standard.
- Interpreting plans that meet building code regulations and client specifications.
- Demonstrate ability to take supervisory role if required
- Maintain clean and tidy work area.
- Communicating any obstacles relating to jobs with Management
- Be able to maintain safety records
- Undertaking toolbox meetings and corresponding paperwork.
- Order materials as required.
- Clear communication with employees and client. Communicate effectively with employees and clients
You will need to
- Be able to pass a per employment drug screen
- Be able to pass a MOJ check
- Have at least a class 1 full licence
- Be eligible to work in New Zealand
- Be able to start immediately
- Have 2 contactable references
You will get
- To work with a great team and company
- To work in a long-term placement for successful applicant
- All tools provided
- All PPE provided
- Get paid weekly
- We pay your IRD
- Great opportunities for upskilling and training
Please apply online with your current CV or come in and see us at Unit 3/27Norton Road, Frankton, Hamilton. Or alternatively you can call us on 07 848 1811/0800 88 88 60.