Are you an experienced Copper Welder/Brazer looking for a new opportunity to use your skills? We would love to hear from you!
Our client, based in Mt Wellington are looking for a Copper Brazer/Welder on a full-time on-going basis.
This role is Monday-Friday 7:00am-3:30pm, start early and get home early! You will be brazing copper at high temperatures throughout the day converting raw materials into components for them be used within equipment which is then sent across the globe.
Our client values its employees, you play an important role and they know it! You will be part of an experienced and supportive brazing/welding team so there will be plenty of support given to you as you "find your feet". They keep their doors open during lockdowns too so you can still earn your full income without the potential stress of alert level changes.
What's in it for you?
- Wages paid weekly
- All PPE provided and replaced as required
- Overtime available
- Great exposure within the New Zealand engineering industry
- Dedicated team to ensure your health and safety is our top priority
Skills & Experience Required:
- Previous welding or brazing experience required
- Comprehensive health and safety knowledge
- Ability to read and interpret technical diagrams and drawings
If this sounds like just the role you've been looking for, we would love for you to apply online with your CV or just pick up the phone and call Bryar on 021 198 9281 or 0800 888 860 (Option 1 for Auckland, Option 1 for Engineering & Technical).
AWF. Keeping New Zealand Working.